Wednesday 1 April 2009

Bramble speaking

Hello, this is Bramble - in between munches. I'm not very fond of thistles. You need to chew them quite well or they prickle your throat. And tha makes you cough. Cough, prickle, cough, prickle. Tha's when Coultoon says things like, "Can't you find some water to drink?" Coultoon always has an answer for everything. Like once I said, I wonder if anything ever happens on the other side of Jura, and he said, "I know - I've got a tent, let's go and explore." I didn't really mean to go anywhere but once Coultoon has an idea in his wooly head, there's no stopping him. So even though I'd like to ask him, where's the best water, I'll keep my mouth shut. 
Tha's another funny thing. Coultoon is really quite shy. I mean, you would think that a famous pony explorer like Coultoon would not be shy, he would speak to anyone. But tha's not true. He always leaves me to speak first, tha's why it's me doing our first blog. But I expect he'll have something to say as soon as something interesting crops up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment